- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.
* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET
Joomstagram - Installed v3.0.0 but images not displaying
I note your demo is also not displaying, I wonder if this is related.
In case of your problem, you may not have the GD library on your site or you have some kind of privacy activated on your IG. try to load by clearing your browser cache and your Joomla cache. It is very rare that it does not show you images because the module is created to show images from instagram or those created on your site using instagram images.
The website has Ignite Gallery installed which requires certain libraries, and images are displaying correctly. Currently the site is running PHP7.4 with gd and ioncube_loader. To test, I installed a temporary Elfsight Instagram module, and that is successfully displaying the images of the Instagram account, which would indicate the account is not blocking the display of images.
Attached are screenshots of the website and PHP configuration FYI. Any assistance would be appreciated. If you would like access to the website I'm happy to provide it.
1. Access by FTP and see if this path exists /cache/mod_ut_joomstagram/YOUR_USERNAME_ADDED_IN_MODULE_SETTINGS/media/, there must be images inside.
2. Check the errors of the browser console maybe there is a 404 of the images or restrictions.
If you want me to verify it, you can also send the URL and access data as confidential.
You can see the error from the front-end by pressing F12 >> Console, the images exist but as you can see in the links of console, their access is prohibited.
i´ve got the following erro:
Solicitud desde otro origen bloqueada: la política de mismo origen impide leer el recurso remoto en
what can be wrong? i haven´t touched my web since june.
Is there an ETA for the token auto regeneration function?
Having to generate a new token every 60 days is quite tedious.