Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $29

Forum

Next Release

Resto Template for Joomla 6

Resto Template for Joomla 6 is in progress (Without eccomerce) until Virtuemart 5 will be launched!

Progress81%
Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

LawStudio - Display menu module as always expanded

  • D
  • dabri New Member
  • Topic Author 1 day 11 hours ago #1
Hi everyone,
I am using the LawStudio template with Joomla 6 and would like to disable a specific function in the "Navigation-Menu" module.
I use these menus in the right sidebar. When the page loads, the submenu items are expanded and visible.
However, if I click anywhere on the page, the submenu items collapse.
Is there a setting somewhere to prevent this collapsing behavior? I want the menu module to always appear expanded.
I have attached some images showing the menu in both its expanded and collapsed states.
Many thanks and best regards,
Daniel
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 day 10 hours ago #2
Hello.
Could you share the link so I can see which module you are using? That way, I can analyze the selectors to see if there is a way to keep it permanently expanded and determine whether CSS alone, CSS and JS, or PHP is required.
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • D
  • dabri New Member
  • Topic Author 1 day 10 hours ago #3
This message contains confidential information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

77,786+
Happy customers guarantee our Templates and Extensions