Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99

Forum

Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

Tienda - Could not save data. Error: %s (when trying to save page builder config

• E
  • etrader Junior Member
  • Topic Author 3 months 2 weeks ago #1
Hello dear Leoalv,
I get a "Could not save data. Error: %s" when trying to put sp page builder back in to production mode. 
It was working previously. I am on template version 2.4 with SP Page Builder 5.2.7.  An update of page builder or a way to fix this would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 3 months 2 weeks ago #2
Hi there.
If you have this problem when activating production mode and editing pages, then disable production mode when you want to edit a page. If you say that this worked previously that means that another extension that you have published or change that you have made is generating the conflict or error.
Regards

• E
  • etrader Junior Member
  • Topic Author 3 months 1 week ago #3
Hi Leoalv,
It worked previously with the SP Page Builder 3 (template version 2.2) but never with Page Builder 5 on template version 3.3. In fact, other settings are also not saved from SP Page Builder, same error.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 3 months 1 week ago #4
Please share Link and credentials to check issue, send as CONFIDENTIAL DATA
Regards

• E
  • etrader Junior Member
  • Topic Author 3 months 2 days ago #5
Ok done.
This message contains confidential information

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 3 months 1 day ago #6
You have shared the access data, but in what URL do I use it? Please send complete information.

• E
  • etrader Junior Member
  • Topic Author 3 months 1 day ago #7
Updated with URL

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 3 months 1 day ago #8
I have reviewed your site, and many of my and clients' sites as well, and the only place where it does not save the configuration is on your site, it is not just when Production Mode is activated from the Joomla Config Component, but when you want save any configuration from SP Page Builder from the Config component.

I also tried to save that data from the Settings option of Sp Page Builder and after saving it did not cause any effect, even though we have updated to the latest version.

Therefore we believe that it may be a conflict with some other extension that you use or some modification to the Joomla core (if it exists of course).

For now we recommend updating all your extensions and then updating Joomla and testing before making modifications.

What did you do before this happened?

• E
  • etrader Junior Member
  • Topic Author 2 months 4 weeks ago #9
Hello Leoalv,
I have done an installation of the quickstart of Tienda 2.4 on local WAMP with PHP 8.1, SQL 8.1 and actually have the same issue.
(collatie utf8mb4_unicode_ci by the way).

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 2 months 3 weeks ago #10
Hello, I have tested saving the SPPB configuration from the config component and it does not work as it should, maybe Joomshaper does not check because now SPPB is configured from the same component, please try from Components >> SP Page Builder >> Settings.
Regards