Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99

Forum

Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

Tienda - Virtuemart filters (custom fields) are not being shown

• E
  • etrader Junior Member
  • Topic Author 4 months 1 week ago #1

Hello dear Leoalv,

With Tienda template, I am not able to see the virtuemart search filters. When I switch to Cassiopeia template, I can see them.
I am including two screenshots to show what is missing. These filters are shown when custom fields are made in virtuemart and made searchable as a list. 
Using Tienda 2.4 now on VM 4.4.3 PHP 8.2 VirtueMart 4.2.8 10979 (slightly older VM also the same)

Example on live site here: 

This message contains confidential information

Hope you can help!

Thank you!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 4 months 1 week ago #2
Ho there.
Indeed it is not present in the template, because it distorts the site. Initially it was present but many customers requested to remove it so we removed it.

If they are custom fields where Searchable is activated, the search engine can search them and should display the results.

If those filters are important to you we can add the code for you, but you must keep a copy of the file to recover it in future updates. Or maybe we are looking for a non-harmful solution that benefits all parties, but we must do it on your site, whether live or in a test environment that you have.

Regards

• E
  • etrader Junior Member
  • Topic Author 4 months 1 week ago #3
Hello dear Leoalv,

OK That explains it. I was experimenting with filters on my localhost development environment.

I could insert the block of code myself in case you supply it?

Cheers,
Frank

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 4 months 6 days ago #4
Hi there Frank
To see what the code is, you need a site that is using filters like yours, I can't guess the code. It would be good if you gave us access in some way to be able to do it.
Regards