- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.
* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET
Gatree - disable Title in UT Portfolio possible?
Your question is not entirely clear, so this answer is about how to disable the title in the Module (not component)
To deactivate the titles in the modules you have 2 options:
1. Edit the module and in the Title option activate Hide
2. If the module has been loaded within SP Page builder, you must edit that page and delete the title of the section or addon depending on where the module is.
If this is not the correct answer, elaborate your question better. You can attach images or a link to verify it.
Please can you send us a link or a screenshot to see solutions for this?
When you rollover the Image, the title appears and the overlay is active.
It would be a dream if you could deactivate both by changing the CSS.
Please you have to be more active, can you send us the link to a page that is blocked without the username and password, without that how do we see it? Deactivate the lock or send us the username and password as confidential information.
TIP: If you see in the demo there are options that do not have the title overlayed over the image. Why didn't you choose that? Have you read the documentation, whether online or downloadable?