Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99

Forum

Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

Sombra - Need to use the image titles

• G
  • gmgottesmann@gmail.com New Member
  • Topic Author 9 months 17 hours ago #1
Hi, I'm a photographer from Germany and I'm using the template sombra. For SEO I have to use the image titles from my blog posts but sombra is only using the image alt. Could you help me please? The pics are the most important things on my site ( www.gottesmann.art ). Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 9 months 17 hours ago #2
Hi,
Can you be more specific where you want the title to be displayed? because on the blog I am seeing the titles.

Regards

• G
  • Topic Author 9 months 17 hours ago #3
Hi leoalf, thank's for your answer. In the html of my site the pictures have no titles. The problem is not to display the title, the problem is the generated html code. I hope you understand my problem better now. 

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 9 months 17 hours ago #4
Yes, your blog images have titles, check screenshot

• G
  • Topic Author 9 months 16 hours ago #5
Thanks for your answer. The blog posts are working fine, my problem is at the "home-site" www.gottesmann.art and the menu items portrait, akt and portfolio - all created with sp page builder. My wish is to get the image titles from the blog posts on this sites. I hope I can explain my problem... 
Attachments:

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 9 months 13 hours ago #6
Yes I understand, but can you tell us how the title attribute of an image is good for SEO?

The ALT attribute is more important and if it is useful for SEO, another thing is that SEO robots will first look for the Title tag, and meta description, but of the page, and then read the consistent text of the content.

Now if you want it to show the credits of the image, I agree with you in part, because if the image links to a detail page where the credits are shown, it is not necessary for it to be in the home or blog view.

Regards

• G
  • Topic Author 8 months 3 weeks ago #7
Hi Leoalf, thank you for your answer. As far as I know, image titles are important in keyword optimization. Various SEO tools such as Seobility also complain about the lack of image titles. Don't you think it would be better to output the image titles in the HTML? Is there a solution for me?

Regards

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 8 months 3 weeks ago #8
Hi there
In next version we include title and caption to images for modules. It is added to improvements list.

Regards