Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99

Forum

Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

Unable to edit littles theme pages

• H
  • hayley@1decision.co.uk New Member
  • Topic Author 11 months 3 days ago #1
After incorporating VirtueMart into my website, I've encountered a change in the ability to edit the home page. While I was previously capable of making edits, I've noticed that the installation of VirtueMart has led to a situation where I can no longer edit the home page as before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• H
  • Topic Author 11 months 3 days ago #2
Here is the url: 1decnew.mlocal.co.uk/

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 11 months 3 days ago #3
Hello.
Your site is not accessible to us at the moment, you can see the screenshot nimb.ws/yH70ot .

The installation of virtuemart does not have to destroy the page edition of SP Page builder, because both are different components and it is not possible to load 2 components at the same time. In addition, by those strange symbols that you see in the screenshot, we can say that your site may have been attacked (unless you have done something to make it so)

Regards

• H
  • Topic Author 11 months 3 days ago #4
HI,
I have enabled the Error Reporting option. I think that's causing the issue. But I can't change and save it now for some reason. I'm not sure what's the issue.