Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99
Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

Gatree image problem

• A
  • astala New Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 5 months ago #1
Not posible to change images on Gatree or any other templates on SP page Builder 3.89 an 4.07, does not uploads images only videos and audio, and from Joomla it does.
Tried other templates, same thing
Localhost on Xammp PHP 8.0

Error log:
[Wed Feb 01 17:04:08.151137 2023] [php:warn] [pid 9688:tid 1860] [client ::1:50871] PHP Warning: Attempt to read property "id" on null in E:\\xampp\\htdocs\\gatree\\libraries\\src\\Updater\\Adapter\\ExtensionAdapter.php on line 303, referer: http://localhost/gatree/administrator/index.php

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 5 months ago #2
When you say that you have tried other templates, do you mean ours or other templates like Cassiopeia or other providers?

• A
  • astala New Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 5 months ago #3
I have purchased all of your templates a day ago, they are all QuickStart templates and i installed them for a try on localhost Xammp PHP 8.0. Problem seems to be with Page builder, because when i locate images in my htdocs folder, they are all there but Page Builder browser doesnt show them. Joomla media brower can see them, but page builder does not he can only upload video and audio which he can see, so i cant replase any image (jpg or png) in any pages. I get "Server internal error" at the right bottom on the screen.
Attachments:

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 5 months ago #4
We use Wamp Server in localhost, check here www.loom.com/share/72252c7b9aa3471290522feb8d681c1f

• A
  • astala New Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 5 months ago #5
Well i am used to Xammp, so i tried it on other computer where PHP is 7.4, no problem there, upload works, so it is definetly Xammp problem, will try to reinstal Xammp or move to Wamp. Thank you very much for Your time.