Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99
Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

Tiendra

• H
  • hero Junior Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 9 months ago #1
Hi,
do you have an older version of the template in VM3 and J3? I don't have the necessary extension for VM4 yet ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 9 months ago #2
They do still exist in our version control, but I must remind you that version 1.5 is made with the old helix3 and should not be updated to Helix3 2.x, if you wish I will send you the quick start and the template, but you must take into account that Joomla 3 also dies in August 2023. In short, everything depends on you. Confirm if you want to risk and we will send the package to the customer email that we have registered, or if you have changed mail, leave it here as confidential data.

Regards.

• H
  • hero Junior Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 9 months ago #3
Please send, I have the same email address. So update Helix 3.2x up to J4a VM4?
Thanks.
Aleš H.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 9 months ago #4
No, you should never upgrade to Helix3 2.x. there are client sites still using Joomla 3. template version 1.x, and Helix3 version 1.x with virtuemart 4. These sites when they migrate to Joomla 4, they also have to migrate the template to Helix Ultimate 2. That is why we do not recommend starting with Joomla 3 and version 1.x of the template, it is because of the change in the framework.

• H
  • hero Junior Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 9 months ago #5
I understand can you send me version 1.5 ?
Thanks...

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 9 months ago #6
I have sent you the packages by wetransfer, check your mail, inbox or spam folders

• H
  • hero Junior Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 8 months ago #7
Thank you, I have the template installed...
I don't see the Login buttons in the Login Button Menu modules. How can i view them ?

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 8 months ago #8
You do not see it in the public part or when editing the module?

If you don't see when editing the module, you have to activate code mode of the editor or in the main configuration choose codemirror, because TinyMCE many times cleans the span and i tags.

If you don't see in the public part because you edited the module using TinyMCE and it removed it in that case, paste the following code.
Code:
<a class="login-button" href="index.php/login"> <i class="fa fa-user"></i> </a>
If my answers are not correct, the next one will give more detail to your question, if possible attach a screenshot.

• H
  • hero Junior Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 8 months ago #9
Fixed thank you...

• H
  • hero Junior Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 8 months ago #10
This message contains confidential information

Hi,
I have a problem with the product detail page not displaying corectly ( version 1,5 ).
If I use the link from the category product page to the product detail page, everything is fine, url address and template ( www.name / category name / product name ).
If I use the link to the product detail from the VirtueMart Products module from the home page, the wrong template is displayed without breadcrumbs and with the wrong url address ( www.name / component / virtuemart / product name ).
Aleš H.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 8 months ago #11
Go to: System >> Clear Cache >> Delete All button. Then refresh the home page by deleting your browser's cache, possibly using the cached links that were generated before you set up the menu.

These problems are not from the template, the router used is from Joomla or Virtuemart, we do not modify any of the links.

Regards

• H
  • hero Junior Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 8 months ago #12
I'm not saying the problem is with the template, I'm just looking for a solution. Clearing the cache won't help.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 8 months ago #13
The problem is that you have made changes in Virtuemart configurations, specifically in SEO, whenever you make changes remember that it has changed and then go back to it, or install the quickstart on your localhost, do not make changes to it and just use it to verify settings.
Currently we have reactivated this option in the virtuemart configurations, in order to achieve this we have had to do many tests and rule out other problems, which takes time and is time that we lose.

Always take into account the change you make prior to the problem, it is much easier to identify and solve this type of problem.

Regards

• H
  • hero Junior Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 8 months ago #14
Thanks for the fix and your time. I also have Quickstart installed to check. In which setting specifically was the problem?

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 8 months ago #15
In Configuration >> SEO tab