Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99
Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

Sombra Documentation

• N
  • nikitacreative New Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 9 months ago #1
Are you ever going to add the Sombra documentation to your website. Having the link go to a 404 isn't very useful and I have co-workers that I would rather point to a site, than to a folder that I would have to upload to some sharing service. Also, Sombra is not an option in your category, so choose one randomly

Thanks

Nikita

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 9 months ago #2
About the documentation: Due to the fact that we deliver downloadable documentation through agreements with other markets in which we are also present, we cannot deliver documentation online. Although I find your point of view interesting and we will have conversations with the partners to be able to deliver documentation online.

About the Forum category: Many templates are currently under development and creating a category per template is unfeasible, our next version has to be simpler and easier to use for our clients.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for understanding us.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.