Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99

Forum

Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

Tienda - bad url adress

• H
  • hero Junior Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 10 months ago #1
Hi,
When I create a new link in the Joomla menu, the url looks like this... my site /shop-7/accessories?clearCart=0 . I need ... my site /shop-7/accessories .
Tow do i set it up?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 10 months ago #2
This is not a template issue, possibly this has been included in some version of Virtuemart 4, please post this on the virtuemart forum here forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?board=114.0

• H
  • hero Junior Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 10 months ago #3
Thank you,
I still have a problem with login, the links do not respond after clicking (see photo)... only after the second click...
Attachments:

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 10 months ago #4
From an image I cannot know if the link works with one or 2 clicks, please send us your url as confidential information.
There is no reason that 2 clicks are necessary, but we will review it anyway.
Regards

• H
  • hero Junior Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 10 months ago #5
Fixed in Virtuemart 4.0.7...

• H
  • hero Junior Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 10 months ago #6
So unfixed. After installing Virtuemart 4.0.7 it overwrites the wrong url. Bad url again after saving...

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 10 months ago #7
I don't understand, so they solved it or not? you may have to select the menu item type again.
The URLs are generated by the virtuemart router, it does not depend on the template.

• H
  • hero Junior Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 10 months ago #8
Not solved. Rewriting the Virtuemart link fixes it. But saving or creating a new category layout will create a link with the extension again - www / my site /name category?clearCart=0 ...

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 10 months ago #9
If they say it's resolved, you edit your menu item and see that it's resolved, but in the public part the urls still show ?clearCart=0. To rule out if the problem persists delete the Joomla cache, virtuemart always saves cache, in addition to deleting from the administrator, access the cache folder by ftp and delete all the folders that have virtuemart or vm in their names

• H
  • hero Junior Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 10 months ago #10
They don't say ( Virtuemart support ), I thought so...bad links are in Joomla Menu. You can have a look, you have access...

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 10 months ago #11
I can take a look, but you must leave here the links that have errors, as the URL should be and as it is currently, you must also leave access. We do not keep any private data of our clients.

• H
  • hero Junior Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 10 months ago #12
This message contains confidential information

www.test.playback.cz/shop-7?clearCart=0 ( Joomla Menu - Shop Menu - shop 7 )
correctly: www.test.playback.cz/shop-7

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 10 months ago #13
Your url is really not bad, the ?clearCart=0 part only indicates that menu item does not delete (empty) the shopping cart if it were ?clearCart=1, it indicates that the cart should be deleted.
These are options of menu element as you can see in screenshot. Although I don't understand either why he added this here or the purpose, to better understand this situation you need to ask in the virtuemart forum, you must say what version of Joomla and what version of virtuemart do you have installed.

But your url is not wrong your url is still shop-7
Attachments:

• H
  • hero Junior Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 10 months ago #14
OK thanks ...