Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99

Forum

Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

Barbon - Off canvas Menu

• S
  • spike Premium Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 10 months ago #1
2 Questions:

1 .The off-canvas menu is currently enabled at 990 pixels (default?). How can I change it to an active mobile menu from 1045 pixels and smaller?

2. If the Desktop Menu is wider as the resolution, the menu is pushed down. I think the logo on the left takes precedence.Is it possible, that the menu always stays in his position, and if necessary even positioned over the logo.

Thanks in Advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 10 months ago #2
I don't see the need to change just by 50px, these breakpoints are based on standards, not personal devices.

But if you still want to do it, you can use your browser's element inspector to identify the horizontal menu class and hide it and show the offcanvas toggler, the following doesn't always work (because it depends on how you have configured)
Code:
@media (max-width: 1045px){ #sp-header .sp-megamenu-parent{display:none !important;} #sp-header nav.sp-megamenu-wrapper #offcanvas-toggler{display:flex !important;} }
If it doesn't work use your browser's inspector to identify the correct class.
regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: spike

• S
  • spike Premium Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 10 months ago #3
Thank you for your help! Worked!

• S
  • spike Premium Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 10 months ago #4
I see, now the other menu icon elements (cart, search-symbol & account) are not near the burger icon with solution 1045px to 767px. why is that?

This message contains confidential information