Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99

Forum

Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

Barbon - Page Width Problem after activation SP Page Builder Modul Plugin fixed-top w-100

• S
  • spike Premium Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 10 months ago #1
After activation SP Page Builder Modul Plugin with CSS-Class fixed-top w-100 (Header-bar) the page on Mobile-Devices (iPhone) gets wider and can be scrolled horizontally to the left so that a white stripe appears on the right side. This also makes scrolling uncomfortable because the page shifts.

the problem occurs especially when scrolling to the end of the page. suddenly the page can be moved a bit to the right.

Margins of SP-Modul are 0.

I don't know where the problem could come from.

This message contains confidential information
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 10 months ago #2
You said it, the problem is that you added fixed-top, this makes the element float on top not adjusting to the width of the window but to the width of its content. what the w-100 class does is that the width is 100% of the content, what you can do is try adding max-width:100%!important in your custom.css to the element that you have added fixed-top

regards

• S
  • spike Premium Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 10 months ago #3
Thanks, I added it, unfortunately it didn't help.

something is still shifting the page, you can clearly see it in landscape format on the iphone.

Any other ideas? With the other Header-Bar Module on debug Positon i have no problems like this.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 10 months ago #4
The problem is that you have added those classes in the ADDON, the addon is inside a column that has left and right padding. So when you add it in the addon you are saying that the content has 100% of the width, that is why the left and right paddings are left over (30px generated by the horizontal scroll).
The solution is that you add those classes in the CSS CLASS field in the advanced tab of the module.
The following user(s) said Thank You: spike

• S
  • spike Premium Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 10 months ago #5
Thank you so much! Thats the solution and my own mistake. Added the Css Class in SP-Module not in Advance-Tab of the Module. After change, everything is 100% ok!

Best regards.