Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99

Forum

Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

Camera - Module Last Photo

• W
  • Web75 New Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 10 months ago #1
Hi,
I don't want to show latest albums, I want to show in a module, the latest photos inserted in the various albums but I don't see the module, is there a way?
Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 10 months ago #2
In the portfolio type with Joomla articles you can see the photos of the last album, but not the last photos of all or several albums. In Easy Image Gallery it is not possible to see the last album, except the last photos of several albums, maybe in some other extension it is possible although I do not know any.
Why is it not common to do this? because the photos are assigned to an album not as individual records.
Is there a solution? Yes, but it is necessary to program and develop new modules (not overrides, new ones with their own models)
Regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: Web75

• W
  • Web75 New Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 10 months ago #3
Hi leoalv, thanks always for your answers!
I use SP Image, so if I understand correctly, can I show the latest photos from different albums? Can you give me a guide to set this up? Thank you!

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 10 months ago #4
Sp Image Gallery adds dates to each image, the logic is that these dates are stored in the database. This has a solution as long as you know how to program in PHP, if so, you need to develop a new module, this module must read the data of the last modified albums and from those albums it must extract the last photos added.
If you don't know how to program this is not possible

regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: Web75

• W
  • Web75 New Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 10 months ago #5
Perfect, I solved! Thank you