Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99
Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

Camera - Photo size

• W
  • Web75 New Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 10 months ago #1
Hi,
can I upload square or vertical photos?

In the example there are only photos in landscape 1920x1080, thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 10 months ago #2
Of course you can upload the size you want, but it will depend on how the images are seen, in the slider, in the gallery or in detailed view, if they are vertical in the slider, as they are background images, only the central part will be seen, in the categories they will be automatically cropped to create the mosaic and in the detailed view the real size will be seen. This is when you use the SP Easy Image Gallery component.

If you use the portfolio created with Joomla content, the same thing happens, only that it does not crop automatically.

Remember that the best thing is to try, try with the images you have and see the results.

Regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: Web75

• W
  • Web75 New Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 10 months ago #3
Hi Leoalv! Thanks for the indications, I begin to understand well how it works now. I just have a problem with the home page module not becoming responsive and from mobile the images stay horizontally instead of cutting themselves at the edges and getting bigger
This message contains confidential information
. Can you help me please? Thank you

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 10 months ago #4
What I can see is that you have edited the module files, which now instead of being a background is an image. To solve you have two options:
  1. return to background in the files you have modified
  2. Add the following CSS to your templates/ut_camera/css/custom.css file if it doesn't exist create it.
Code:
.uteig-carousel-img img{object-fit: cover; height: 100%;}
In addition to that, you have also added a minimum height of 3000px to the section, you must delete that.

Regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: Web75

• W
  • Web75 New Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 10 months ago #5
You were perfect! Thank you