Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99

Forum

Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

Barbon - Problem with sticky header after go back to Home

• S
  • spike Premium Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 11 months ago #1
If first scroll down on the start page (with sticky header), call up another page and then go back to the start page with backbutton, the header causes problems and is still transparent. But the transparent background is only desired at the top of the Page.

Please look also at my video:
This message contains confidential information

Hope the problem is solvable.

Thanks in Advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 11 months ago #2
We have done tests and we have not seen such an effect, but while we were doing the tests your page stayed in LOADING, possibly a widget or some external data does not respond as it should be and runs in the rendering process, blocking the loading of other js files , generating js errors that do not allow to activate the scroll event that adds the sticky class to the header, which is the class that gives black color. In short, your page works fine when it loads correctly and the times it takes time is due to an external asset among the console errors I see a file called widget.js from Themify or it can be generated by another external script such as chat etc etc that you should know and the quen must audit to determine which is causing the chaos. the template works fine.

Regards

• S
  • spike Premium Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 11 months ago #3
Thanks for support! The strange thing is, that i had the effect also on my Testsite without any insert Scriptcode in Template

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 11 months ago #4
If you see in our demo that does not exist, it is possibly because your header is assigned as position: fixed, and this makes it floating, so the scroll does not calculate its height from the header and calculates its scroll from the visible part when retrieving the page does BACK, that's why from that section downwards it does add fixed and the color black, but upwards it doesn't.
The following user(s) said Thank You: spike

• S
  • spike Premium Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 11 months ago #5
i think the code 'header-sticky' is not added correctly when the page reaches the top but also if the scrolling is already down to the page. Can you say me, where could i find the header-sticky code from the template?

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 11 months ago #6
Hi there.
The code for sticky is in /templates/ut_barbon/js/main.js. The code is original of Helix Ultimate 2.
The following user(s) said Thank You: spike