Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99

Forum

Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

Medico - How to remove social icons from j4 article in Medico

• P
  • pstrada New Member
  • Topic Author 2 years 3 days ago #1
Hi, sorry for the trivial question but I cannot find the answer on the net.
When I create a native joomla 4.1.5 article (using sp page builder and the medico template), social icons appear on the right.
How can I deactivate them ?

If I inspect i see this

https://imgur.com/Iltt7lR

Thanks in advance for support

Pietro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 2 years 3 days ago #2
In the template style that you are using go to helix >> Blog >> detail >> disable social share

Regards

• P
  • pstrada New Member
  • Topic Author 2 years 2 days ago #3
Hi Leoalv, what you suggested, and what I tried before writing, works for Pagebuilder pages.
If you use Joomla's native function (with or without Pagebuilder) for writing articles, what you suggested doesn't work.
it's probably something in the article rating functions, I've tried turning everything off in the Joomla article options but the icons keep appearing.
I could act on the template's custom.css by inserting a {display:none;} for the affected classes, but that would work globally.
I would prefer to find a solution to apply to each individual article.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 2 years 2 days ago #4
Disable social icons from helix - Blog - details, and ratings disable editing blog menu item in options tab or disable ratings plugin from plugin manager if you not use it in other articles.

Regards