Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99

Forum

Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

Medico - Comming soon and working offline

• M
  • marks77 New Member
  • Topic Author 2 years 4 days ago #1
Hi

Question.

While the coming soon page is on and working nicely, how can one work on the website offline backend and preview the pages without that I am in the preview seeing the coming soon page (without countdown in preview). Is there some setting for this?

It sounds like I need to create a second directory and database that directs the site to an URL like www.probingon.com\joomla30 where I work on the site and once it is completed I move the site to the public.html folder?

Can you suggest how I can work on the site without the public seeing what I am doing?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 2 years 4 days ago #2
If you have activated OFFLINE in the general configuration of Joomla, in the public part of the site an access form is shown, enter with your Super User data (administrator), when you enter you will see an Edit Page button in all the pages made with SP Page builder press on them you can use the live editor and you will see every change you make. If you prefer the backend editor you can use this and refresh on the frontend to see the changes because you are already a super user and the coming soon screen is only for unauthorized users and the general public.

Regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: marks77

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.