Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99

Forum

Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

Medico - Prebuilt webbsites

• M
  • marks77 New Member
  • Topic Author 2 years 6 days ago #1
This message contains confidential information

Hi

I am not quite convinced that the existing the files I have downloaded have all the prebuilt webbsites. I have only the pages from SP Pagebuilder concerning different webb categories.

Referring to that I was forced to do a manual installation, I have checked everything step by step where I sent you copies of the file structure from my file manager to be sure that all files from templates package and the extension package have been accepted.

The basic idea is that I can use a prebuilt webbsite, load it in the SP page builder, make some ammendments and then let me designer do the rest.

So any support and check that everything is complete is highly appreciated.

Once I am running, I won't need any support.

Thanks
Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 2 years 6 days ago #2
The pre-built sites are not PHP files or any other type of file, these are data stored in the database and generated by SP Page builder. The SP Page builder pages you mention are part of the pre-built sites. If you read the documentation there it explains how to work with the pre-built sites after installing the Quickstart Package.

You mentioned to me that you wanted to use the orthopedics pre-built site and it is made up of: SP Page builder pages organized under the orthopedics category, Joomla Articles blog articles organized under the orthopedics category, it has a menu called Orthopedics Menu, a template styles that have Medico - orthopedics in their name. All this is in the database that you can see by installing the Quickstar Package, they are not files.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marks77

• M
  • marks77 New Member
  • Topic Author 2 years 5 days ago #3
You are correct, I redid everything and uploaded the quickinstall files.
So life is easier, and it would not have been possible to do by hand.

One thing, the SPpage builder as an extension update does not work (only Helix was updated), think you explained it in another setting, if you we during the year need an update on the SPpage builder, then you will release you own file since it cannot be updated via joomshaper.
Correct?

Thanks
Mark

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 2 years 5 days ago #4
Yes, but if you want automatic update and access to the Joomshaper library you have to buy a license from them. We have sent details to your customer email address.