Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99

Forum

Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

Mobile menu scrolling problem

• A
  • Aleksej Senior Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 6 months ago #1
Hello. The problem is visible on mobile devices - aleksius.com/ . Some of the mobile menu information does not fit on the page. But when I try to scroll down it doesn't work. Why am I scrolling through the page, not the menu. Everything is fine on your demo site demo.unitemplates.com/binv/index.php/en/ .
Here is a video with my problem drive.google.com/file/d/1XIaRDoAeWaJmvSw...rLw/view?usp=sharing
Please help me understand what I am doing wrong. Thanks in advance for your reply.

This message contains confidential information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 6 months ago #2
Apparently you are using an extension called dj offcanvas or some other, because the whole body of your site is stuffed inside 3 divs with classes dj-offcanvas.... some of them are affecting its natural functioning.
Is that DJ extension that is making those changes important to your site?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aleksej

• A
  • Aleksej Senior Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 6 months ago #3
Thanks a lot for the tip. I disabled "DJ-MegaMenu system plugin" and now everything works as I wanted.

The question is closed.