- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.
* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET
Images not showing in content
Here is a site on Joomla 3 with an old template.
aleksius.com/raznoe/programmy-windows/where-is-it-2010 - in this article there is a picture "The main window of the program Where Is It? 2010" (figure caption). If you click on this picture, a larger version will open.
aleksius.com/joomla/rasshireniya/prodvizhenie-sajta-na-dzhumla - in this article there is a figure "4SEO" (figure caption). If you click on this picture, a larger version will open.
But on the new version of Joomla 4 with your template, these pictures are not even displayed in the text. Examples:
But in the material, in the admin panel, I see these pictures. For example, the image code looks like this:
Here is the access data:
Maybe you can tell me what needs to be done so that the picture is displayed in a pop-up window, and not in a tab? Here getbootstrap.com/docs/5.2/components/modal/#live-demo the text appears in the popup. But on my site the image is displayed in a new tab:
Another solution is: If you see in the demo of our template in the portfolio you see that the images can be opened in lightbox, you can do the same with your images and you would not need to add more DOM (HTML) code as for bootstrap just change the modal class by venobox, then modify a file to load the library. If you agree, I will send you the code to add, for which I must know if your menu element is of type Blog or Ublog (a blog created by us)
1. copy plugins/system/helixultimate/overrides/com_content/article/default.php to templates/ut_binv/overrides/com_content/article/default.php
2. Open copied default.php and after line 24 paste following code