Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99
Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

Tiendra

• H
  • hero Junior Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 10 months ago #1
Hello,
User Register page not working on Tiendra template demo...
Regards
Aleš Herout

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 10 months ago #2
Thank you very much for letting us know, it's working again

• H
  • hero Junior Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 10 months ago #3
You're welcome.
Nice template, I'm thinking about buying.
Would it be possible to add a Don't have an account link to the Login page?
Aleš Herout

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 10 months ago #4
You mean a link to the login page demo.unitemplates.com/tienda/index.php/login so they can register if they don't have an account?

If that is your question, the answer is Yes. That link is displayed next to the Forgot your password? and Forgot your username?. Now it is deactivated to avoid SPAM, to activate you just have to go to the user administrator and activate the user registration and the link will be shown automatically.

Regards

• H
  • hero Junior Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 10 months ago #5
Thank you for the quick reply...

• H
  • hero Junior Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 10 months ago #6
Hi,
I purchased and installed the Tiendra template and found that...
on the page Virtuemart > Products > Products in the admin panel in the Product Prices section on the Product Information tab, the option is missing.
I can't enter a product discount.
Aleš Herout
Attachments:

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 10 months ago #7
Indeed, I asked the main developer of virtuemart this same question and he told me that they have hidden it in the new virtuemart administrator template because in the future they will eliminate these fields, and that if you want to recalculate prices, you must put the final price, activate Calculate the cost price and save.

Now if you want to use it by force you can go to Virtuemart >> Configuration >> Shop >> Advanced Settings >> in New Admin Template (beta) check No. this should return you to the previous version of the template with the fields, a unless they have already removed it in version 4.0.4 or 4.0.6 because I asked the question when version 4.0.2 of virtuemart came out.

NOTE: If you have other questions please ask the user who purchased our product (thanks for buying) and in the corresponding category in this case (Tienda).

• H
  • hero Junior Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 10 months ago #8
This message contains confidential information

Thanks Aleš Herout

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 10 months ago #9
From what we see, the problem is not with the registration link, because if you click anywhere on the page, the message "Username * Please fill in this field" appears. This behavior may be due to the fact that Joomla now supports multifactor access, and web fingerprint authentication (webauth).

The login page, user and password recovery, and registration page are generated by Helix Ultimate core files. If this is a bug I think they will release a version with better support for the aforementioned authentication methods.

Regards