Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99

Forum

Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

Sombra template, issue when uploading images to portfolio

• J
  • josapo New Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 11 months ago #1
Hi,

I have some challenges with Sombra template when uploading images to the portfolio. For example, if I change the image from Full Article Image, the website gives an error "Call to undefined function imagecreatetruecolor()". I have checked many times that the size is 1170 x 720. Even if I copy the original image from the template and try to insert that, it still gives an error. But it will be solved right after I insert that original image back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 11 months ago #2
Your problem, depending on whether it is in the administrator or in the frontend, may be due to the GD libraries of your hosting.

We will help you or review this problem, but we have not found any purchases from the user with whom you are inquiring. If you bought in another market please ask your questions there. If you bought here with another user, ask the question with that user or send us your order ID as CONFIDENTIAL data.

Regards

• J
  • josapo New Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 11 months ago #3
Thanks for the quick reply!
I bought it from Themeforest, but actually I managed to solve the problem and it indeed was because of GD extension was not enabled.
Thanks!