Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99

Forum

Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

Sombra documentation

• B
  • boszi1976 New Member
  • Topic Author 2 years 2 days ago #1
Hello,

I recently purchased the Sombra template via templatemoster and I need the documentation for customization, where can i find the documentation (the documentation button loads the wrong page)?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 2 years 2 days ago #2
Hi, documentaon is inside of package that you download from templatemonster.

Regards

• B
  • boszi1976 New Member
  • Topic Author 2 years 2 days ago #3
I just encountered this when I want to install croatian language, that although I want to create a bilingual site (Hungarian and Croatian), the Croatian language cannot be installed in joomla 4. Is there any way to do it without the Croatian language installation package…

Meanwhile, I found a description with which I tried to install version 3 as an extension, I hope it will be good...
However, I can't figure out how to replace the logo... Could you help me? A set to deafault home page the of version 3 in menus (Menus/Version 3/Home). Then
I tried: system/site template styles/ut_sombra - Default/template options, but in Helix ultimate does not respond to any changes....

Oskar

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 2 years 2 days ago #4
if when you say version 3 you mean to install joomla 3 as an extension in joomla 4, it is not native, we have not tested it so we cannot guarantee that it will work.

The installation of languages in joomla 4 is the same as in joomla 3, go to system » languages » install languages. if this doesn't work try going to joomla downloads and download the language pack and try to install from the joomla extension pack installer.

The logo you have to change in the template style you are using, if you don't know what styles you are using try to change them all in helix » Basic » logo.

regards.