Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99
Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

UTJoomstagram  

• M
  • MARYK New Member
  • Topic Author 1 month 2 weeks ago #1
Hi
I install your modul UTJoomstagram on my active site
I create App on FB developers
I have ID app and sekret key
But it is impossible to create TOKEN on fb,  because it is impossible to" Add Instagram Testers" When I try to add 1 Instagram Tester on FB: i have this 
"La funzione di creazione di utenti test è stata temporaneamente disabilitata"
"The test user creation feature has been temporarily disabled"

Please let me know what i tave to do for use your modul correctly on my site.
This is the error on my site: 
WARNING: You need to add a valid token, you must go to the APP settings on Facebook and generate a valid token then paste it in the module configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 month 2 weeks ago #2
Hello.
Your information worried us, that's why we have verified if the option to add Instagra testers in the Facebook application is disabled and it continues to work fine, we have not seen the message you mention.
Can you confirm if it is already activated again or if you still have this problem? If you still have the problem, can you give us more details about whether you are selecting Instagram tests or only Testers (facebook)
Regards

• M
  • MARYK New Member
  • Topic Author 1 month 1 week ago #3
hi i send you my screen from Facebook
I live in Italy
I hope it will work in my country
I steel have the error 

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 month 1 week ago #4
Hi there
You are not following the documentation of the module, check it and you will see that nowhere do we say to create Facebook test accounts, what the documentation says is to add Instagram Testers and that is done in the Instagram Basic Display section that you see in your screenshot.
Regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: MARYK