Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99

Forum

Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

UTJoomstagram crashes my homepage

• D
  • dora New Member
  • Topic Author 4 months 1 day ago #1
Hi, all of a sudden the joomstagram module crash my homepage. All the other sites are working, just the homepage where the joomstagram module is active is not. When i disable it, the homepage also works. Can you advise? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 4 months 1 day ago #2
Hello.
Doesn't it show any errors? What version of Joomla are you using?
Note: you can activate show errors to the maximum in the Joomla settings and see what error it sends.

Regards

• D
  • dora New Member
  • Topic Author 4 months 23 hours ago #3
No, it just rotates the circle timer in chrome tab (if you know what i mean)
Here is the link elvisberton.hr/
I updated the Ig token, but it is not about that..
Joomla 4

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 4 months 21 hours ago #4
Hi there.
It's true, you can't access home.

I don't think this happened just like that, any problem always arises after some change, whether in the configuration of the module, Joomla, PHP, the server, permissions, changes to your Instagram, restrictions on Facebook, etc. Because this plugin only accesses Instagram, obtains the publications and saves them on your hosting to later read them.

Perhaps the data and token files were damaged or their permissions were changed, for now what I recommend is to access by FTP the folder where your website is hosted /cache/ and delete the mod_ut_joomstagram folder, then try to access it from the URL not with F5, if possible delete your browser's cache, if this does not solve check if the folder was recreated again and inside there should be 2 JSON files and a folder with images, if all this is recreated it is very likely that there is a conflict with another extension because your site does not respond with any error and for the scripts to be executed it is necessary for your site to respond without the server responding, nothing is executed.

After 10 minutes your site responded with:
"Gateway Timeout
The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Additionally, a 504 Gateway Timeout error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."