Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99

Forum

Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

Instagram reels don't work

• C
  • c314 New Member
  • Topic Author 9 months 1 week ago #1
Hi,I’m running the last version of Joomla (4.3.4) with the last version of UT Joomstagram (3.1.0, 01/08/2023) and I have error with all the reels (there’re public); to be precise, there are 5 error for each reel: 
  1. Warning: file_put_contents(): Exclusive locks may only be set for regular files in/home/elpipoes/public_html/viajes/modules/mod_ut_joomstagram/helper.php on line 119
  2. Warning: getimagesize(/home/elpipoes/public_html/viajes/cache/mod_ut_joomstagram/elpipoviajes/media/https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cxx_-ERIiMS.jpg): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/elpipoes/public_html/viajes/modules/mod_ut_joomstagram/helper.php on line 137
  3. Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/elpipoes/public_html/viajes/modules/mod_ut_joomstagram/helper.php on line 138
  4. Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/elpipoes/public_html/viajes/modules/mod_ut_joomstagram/helper.php on line 139
  5. Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/elpipoes/public_html/viajes/modules/mod_ut_joomstagram/helper.php on line 140
 You can check the yourself comparing the Joomla page ( www.elpipo.es/viajes/quienes-somos/instagram ) with the Instagram stream ( www.instagram.com/elpipoviajes/ ). I assume the reel content is not supported, but could it be possible to hide this errors con a future version ? I mean, the reels & error will not appears as a know product feature.Thank in advance !Regards,Carles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 9 months 1 week ago #2
We will try it with reels later. For now, disable showing errors in the general Joomla settings. We are adding this to to-dos.

Regards

• C
  • c314 New Member
  • Topic Author 9 months 1 week ago #3
Ok, thank for the tip.

Please, tell me anything when a new release solve this problem (the errors, not the reels' support).

Regards,

Carles