Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99

Forum

Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

Joomstagram - Error 404 with PHP 8.0.25

• E
  • evilfranky New Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 6 months ago #1
Hi there

I am using your module on our club website. Now, during some testing with XAMPP v3.3.0 and PHP 8.0.25 I got error 404 on accessing a page where the module is active. Unfortunately there are no entries in error log (not in apache error log nor in php error log, despite settings E_ALL and debugging enabled in Joomla 3.10.11).

I can definitely say that it is working with Joomla 3.10.11 and PHP 7.4.33 (with XAMPP) without warnings/errors.

Kind Regards

Frank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 6 months ago #2
Hi, you can disable module in admin then try access to your page maybe the problem is not module.

We tested joomstagram in pho 8.0 to pho 8.1

Regards

• E
  • evilfranky New Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 6 months ago #3
Hi
I disabled the module and then the page is accessible. Nothing else changed. Can you give me a hint to narrow it down? I cannot find anything in either log file...

Kind Regards

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 6 months ago #4
Enable module then in joomla Global Configuration change error reporting from Default to Developer and enable debug mode, then check your front-end to see errors.

• E
  • evilfranky New Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 6 months ago #5
Hi
I was able to find the issue. GD was not enabled in php.ini
-> extension=gd
Unfortunately, my template did suppress the message: "call to undefined function imagecreatetruecolor" somehow. By changing the template to a joomla system template I found the issue :-)

Thanks again :-)