Hello Leoalv and ThankU for Your Support,
1) No, the Reel it's not Private. It's all Public
2) This is the only Reel that I've ever published till now and, unfortunately, I can't publish Test Reels on this profile
---->Does the reel show the module?
---->The module was created with IGTV (videos), I don't know if the problem is with everyone's reels or maybe because of a symbol that you put in the name of your reel, (I don't use reels)
Sorry, but i'm not sure to understand this. Surely, there are no symbols or special characters in the name o my reel (I'am a Web Designer, I know how to name the files correctly

)
In any case, I've made another Screenshot to explain, see attachment
--->For now what you can do is turn off Joomla error reporting in the main settings.
Joomla error reporting is always off in my website
--->We will review this case to release the next version of the module.
Thank You Very Much!!
Barbara