Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99

Forum

Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

Joomstagram - [Reel Post] Warning : file_put_contents():

• B
  • barbaragambini New Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 7 months ago #1
Hi There from Italy !

3 weeks ago I published my first Reel on my IG Account. After that, in my Joomstragram Module it appeared this Error and I do not Understand how to solve this Problem / Bug

Can You Help Me ?

This is my Personl Website where the Joomstragram Module is ----> barbaragambini.com/chi-sono

Thanks a Lot,
Barbara
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 1 year 7 months ago #2
Hello, is the reel private? Is it only with this reel or with other reels?
Does the reel show the module?

The module was created with IGTV (videos), I don't know if the problem is with everyone's reels or maybe because of a symbol that you put in the name of your reel, (I don't use reels)

For now what you can do is turn off Joomla error reporting in the main settings.

We will review this case to release the next version of the module.

Greetings.

• B
  • barbaragambini New Member
  • Topic Author 1 year 7 months ago #3
Hello Leoalv and ThankU for Your Support,

1) No, the Reel it's not Private. It's all Public
2) This is the only Reel that I've ever published till now and, unfortunately, I can't publish Test Reels on this profile :-S

---->Does the reel show the module?
---->The module was created with IGTV (videos), I don't know if the problem is with everyone's reels or maybe because of a symbol that you put in the name of your reel, (I don't use reels)

Sorry, but i'm not sure to understand this. Surely, there are no symbols or special characters in the name o my reel (I'am a Web Designer, I know how to name the files correctly ;) )

In any case, I've made another Screenshot to explain, see attachment :-)

--->For now what you can do is turn off Joomla error reporting in the main settings.
Joomla error reporting is always off in my website XD

--->We will review this case to release the next version of the module.
Thank You Very Much!!
Barbara